Lost your password?
Write your email and press button. Your password will be emailed to you.
FASTER & SAFER: Hot-Hits has moved to a new server and updated its surfing script.
** Hot-Hits : Agreement Page **
TERMS OF SERVICE
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH Hot-Hits OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
This User Agreement ("Agreement") or Terms of Service ("TOS") is a contract between you and Hot-Hits
and it applies to your use of the Hot-Hits
's services and any related products
available through Hot-Hits
Internet Servers (collectively the "Service").
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement,
please do not use or access
In brief, you are NOT allowed to:
- Promote Immoral, Illegal, Illicit websites or any other
material we found inappopiate.
- Drugs scam: Promote or sell restricted/prohibited online medications.
- Get rich scam: High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), multi-level, forced matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme,
"get rich quick" scheme, 10-dollar-click, 100-dolar-click, or other similar scams.
- Promote Adult, Porn, Sex contacts, Hate, Racist or any kind of
material that will cause offence. Hot-Hits cannot
guarantee that member sites do not contain such material.
- Use scripts that include popups, popunders, chat/alert like boxes,
alerts, automatic sound/music, frame breaking, rotators, cloakers, trackers, forwarders, redirects, encoding,
excesive iframes and/or hidden iframes / 0x0 iframes.
- No PTPs: Most paid to promote websites are rotators and includes pop-ups, iframes and/or bad scripts.
- Promote online TV, movies and/or music streaming and/or downloading.
- Use robot/auto click software of any kind.
- Use an auto-responder email that automatically
answers your email such as spamarrest, spamcop,
mailblocks etc. Be aware some of these services
send spam in your name and can cause your email
account to be shutdown by your ISP!
- Use an email address that prohibits the receipt
of emails from Hot-Hits for any reason.
- Send unsolicited email attempting to promote
- Promote search queries. Only PRO users are allowed to that.
If your website breaks any of our rules your account will be SUSPENDED, the website will be banned FOREVER and ALL credits will be lost.
We will not pay any outstanding commissions and will attempt to recover any that have been paid.
Any monies already paid that are not returned will be considered as theft and where possible we
will recover them.
Only PRO users can ask for unban their websites. We'll check the website again before unban it.
The Hot-Hits Service:
- Hot-Hits is a service provided to you "as is" and without any guarantee.
Hot-Hits reserves the right to refuse membership or cancel membership if member is
found abusing these TOS.
Any credits free or purchased are non refundable. Hot-Hits cannot be held responsible
credits incorrectly used.
You acknowledge Hot-Hits is not an investment program, multi-level marketing program,
High Yield Investment Program, randomizer, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme,
"get rich quick" scheme, 10-dollar-click, 100-dolar-click, or other similar venture. You acknowledge you will not use our
service for the promotion of any illegal, immoral or illicit purpose. If you do not accept
these terms you must leave this site immediately.
By continuing to use this site you are bound by this agreement and you agree that you will
keep all information provided by this site confidential. You are not allowed to copy or
comment or take any action that may devalue the sites service and accept any damages or costs
thereof such breach including any agent or company that you may be associated with.
- Members are not under any circumstances allowed to sign up other Members. Members can refer other
individuals to Hot-Hits and help them through the sign up process, however the individual
(referral) must complete the signup process by him/herself, including the reading and agreeing to this
Agreement. Furthermore, no Member shall create false accounts simply for the benefit of referral rewards
or to create a manufactured downline. Any Member found to be engaged in such activity will have their
Membership revoked and will lose all credits and referrals in all accounts created.
The user agrees not to operate hardware or software designed to bypass the systems developed by
Hot-Hits for the benefit of all it's users.
- When an account is set-up, the user agrees to provide current and accurate information. And agrees that,
that information can be used for Hot-Hits to make contact with the user. Any inaccurate
information may result in the user's account being closed.
- You agree to maintain a valid email address and your account is only activated once you have verified
your email address by clicking a link in an email sent to you. By doing so you are bound to accept email
from Hot-Hits which will include system messages and marketing information. This is an opt-in
service and you can choose to receive emails or not by editing your profile. Any user threatening or
reporting Hot-Hits for sending 'spam' or 'UCE' or Unsolicited Commercial Email will be
invoiced for all services they have received to that point and immediate payment will be expected.
Furthermore, all legal costs and compensation will be sought through the courts for any loss of time
Removal of Membership
- You may cancel your Membership at any time by clicking the 'Delete my account' button in 'My Profile'
section of the Member Area. If you decide to cancel/delete your Membership you will lose all your credits
and referrals even if it was made by mistake. You can re-enroll as a new member if and only if you are
not banned and if you don't have an active account.
- Alternatively, a Member may have their Membership revoked or suspended by Hot-Hits and
all credits and referrals loss if Hot-Hits deems that Member to be in violation of any of the
terms as set out in this Agreement. Hot-Hits also reserves the right to refuse or cancel
the Membership of any Member found to be defrauding the system in any way, or in any case where
Hot-Hits feels that the Member is not acting in the best interest of Hot-Hits. If a Member
should have their Membership canceled for any reason, that Member will lose all traffic credits
(whether earned or purchased), all referrals and will forfeit any remaining money in any of the
accounts associated with that membership.
- You agree that Hot-Hits, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account
(or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for
any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Hot-Hits believes that
you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement.
Hot-Hits may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service,
or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this agreement
may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Hot-Hits may immediately
deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any
further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Hot-Hits shall not be
liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
- Dealings with advertisers are done at your own risk and Hot-Hits can not be held liable for
any advertisers action. You must know that most advertisers consider traffic exchange as an artificially
generated impression and it is strictly prohibited.
- Hot-Hits is a service provided to you "as is" and Hot-Hits does not
warrant that the website, products and/or services will be error free or uninterrupted.
- Hot-Hits makes no claim as to when visits will be received by the user. Hot-Hits
can not be held responsible for third party hit trackers that may not record hits accurately.
- Hot-Hits statistics are final. Hits are views and are not viewers/visitors. Some
sites may be shown multiple times to users.
- While Hot-Hits may take measures to prevent offensive information, the user acknowledges
that any content found on our servers may not be controlled by Hot-Hits , and
Hot-Hits can not be held accountable for it. However,
the user agrees not to use Hot-Hits to promote or advertise any of the following material.
Pornographic, Links or banners to pornography, Adult Content, Explicit, Racial, Hate, Illegal, SPAM,
Auto-Surf Software, or any other material that may be offensive or unethical.
- The user agrees to not hold liable Hot-Hits for any loss of data that might occur while
the Member is using the Hot-Hits website and all services and products contained within.
Loss of data includes, but is not limited to, any account balances, credits, downline members and
statistics. Hot-Hits agrees to make every effort within its reasonable power to ensure
that such loss of data never occurs, and Hot-Hits will make every effort within reason
to correct any such loss of data. Members also agree to not hold liable Hot-Hits for any
damage that may arise to the member's computer, software, or other products while using the Hot-Hits
website and all services and products contained within.
- The user agrees not to hold Hot-Hits responsible for any content, links, advertisements,
site malfunctions, miss-directions or any other events that may cause harm mentally, physically or to
- Users will conduct themselves in appropriate manner and will not manipulate any of the site to gain
credit or access to unauthorised areas. Also, Hot-Hits does not allow the use of auto-surf
software/hardware (etc.) to gain credits. Anyone caught using or distributing it will have their account
Spam and UCE
- Hot-Hits has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network to send bulk email, spam mail
and/or unsolicited commercial email (UCE) and it is strictly forbidden. Spam complaints from other users
will not be tolerated by Hot-Hits and will cause an immediate Mermbership termination.
- Information given in registration will not be sold or given to any third party without the users written
permission, unless required to by law. Users agree not to collect or harvest any users information that
may be on our internet servers. Read full Privacy Police
- Hot-Hits reserves the right to add, delete, and/or amend these Agreement at any time
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips
and software, is the property of Hot-Hits or its content providers and protected by
International Copyright Laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by
any means without written permission from the authors.
is an honest marketing business supported by appropriate privacy statements, terms
and conditions, user agreements, business practices and an excellent reputation in the trade that it will
protect through all means available. This benefits you, your business and the online promotion and
marketing businesses in general.